Photography by Dustein Sibug

Photography by Dustein Sibug
World Of Emotions

Monday, October 1, 2007

"I should be thankful"


self Portrait at Aperture priority f/4 1/250 at 200 iso
shot early in the morning

"WithoutYou Wala akong Images"


"everyday is alwasy a time to say thank you to all the people who always there to us"

Thanks to my Mother...(Love You Nay) For supporting my photography life na akala ko ayaw mo thanks...

To all he people who Appreciate my work my Friends in my multiply Account, Digitalphotographer of the Philippines, Friendster, Flickr, deviantart.( You Guys, inspire me to shoot)

To all the people, To all my Subjects in my frame "WithoutYou Wala akong Images" Salamat

And to the People Who are trying to extend their help to me...
Bern Mejias the Vice President of Wedding and Portrait Photographer of the Philippines (WPPP) that is willing to train me,....Thanks At sir bern

To Ahfeiko my freind in my Multiply Account who believes in my eyes in winning a contest...tnx ah

To Josh Grabado- a freind in my multiply.... who always like my foto,,josh you inpire me to shoot..

to my project8 family.... thanks guys,,,, ROCK N Roll

To all Of you who believe in my Talent...big big thanks

2 comments:

jurs said...

husto na dust...

The Light Traveller said...

very well said, jur.

please stop bragging about yourself.

let the others tell you how your photos are.