Photography by Dustein Sibug

Photography by Dustein Sibug
World Of Emotions

Saturday, September 29, 2007

My inspiration " Manny Librodo"



Librodos Comment in my Pbase Account

Manuel Libres Librodo Jr. gallery - In Box

You have a lot of beautiful pictures here. Keep this gallery growing. I esp like your tight portraits. V
Manuel Libres Librodo Jr. image 81178280 - G.JPG | | 15-Sep-2007 17:51:59
a work of art. Very nice. :) V

"everytime i see his works, i get challenge to hold my camera and point it on simple things"
"everytime i see his images, i get challenge to go for streetphotography"

I should thank the person who commented in one of my foto in my friendster account he sai
Joseph - posted - 4/21/2007
nice compo dust! abi nako kang Manny Librodo. ;)
But i neglected this comment....


a month later i saw this name again in one of the photography site
kaya dun na ko nagtaka,
when I open his pbase gallery,,,,.... i simply said to myself "Wow" and speechless
Manny librodo is a World renowned Portrait and photographer
Another thing about the "Edge" of Manny is his Editing style....
wow. Try to search his name in the engine and it will give you houndred of links

I Simply Love the Work of manny i love all his portraits and his "editing style"
and i was very happy because Sir Manny is sharing me his knowledge through emails...
And hindi makakapaniwala na si sir manny ay nag comment sa photo ko sa pbase
I should thank that kind of person who believes na ang picture ay hindi dapat magaling sa teknikalitis, he believe that a good Photographis the one that comes from the heart


1 comment:

jhim abucayon said...

hi Dust... Lovely photos... very different approach on your multiply site... i personally loved your Juri Hayashi... and the eyes, "perfect"! - kaya natanong ako sayo during the WS about sa mata... hehehe...